Monday, November 1, 2010

halloween city

The last store that I visited on the 29th October was Halloween City. As expected, more and more sexy costumes were available for females. In the sample that I chose, approximately 80% of the costumes are sexy. Some of the examples of the few regular, cute costumes are shown below




But honestly, if I could choose, I would probably prefer the sexy costumes because the women in the pictures look incredibly beautiful. Looking back at how I feel seeing those pictures, this might highlight the effect of the pictures of sexy costumes towards the buyers. Those portrayal of beautiful women influence female audiences to desire to be as pretty and sexy as those who are in the pictures, which means they might wear them and they are being sexualized.Yet, this statement is subjective and uncertain; this is just part of my thoughts as I try to draw an answer for my question.


No comments:

Post a Comment