Monday, November 1, 2010

house of humor

I went to House of Humor and found out there’re a lot of ‘non-sexy’ costumes. Despite the fact that the percentage of sexy costumes in my sample is as high as 60%, this store actually provide some costumes that cover most of female’s body.





I also realize one new thing; there’re so few sexy costumes for men. One example is

I actually don’t understand why this costume is called ‘sexy gladiator’, because I personally think men are sexy based on their body shape. on the other hand, this store did sell few sexy outfits for men like sexy fire fighter where the costume is only pants and hat. I do believe that stores rarely sexy costumes for men, probably less than 10 in one store, which MIGHT mean women are being sexualized. Don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment